The Macomb Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Committee serve as the public relations arm of the Chamber. Above all, they enhance the image of our business community and the organization by presenting a positive and professional attitude at Chamber events. Without this group of enthusiastic volunteers, the Chamber would be unable to fulfil its mission. Because of their dedication, we are stronger and better able to serve our members and the community!
About the Committee:
- Limited to 24 members.
- Only employees of Chamber member businesses can apply and a business may only have one representative on the committee at a time.
- Applications are reviewed by the existing Ambassadors as openings occur and new members are voted in during their next monthly meeting. After that, you will hear from a Chamber staff member as to whether your application was approved or not.
- Members attend monthly meetings, Chamber ribbon cuttings, Business After & Before Hours, as well as other Chamber events as needed.
- Divided into four teams, which alternate hosting Business After & Before Hours.
- An Ambassador of the Year is awarded every year to the most active and dedicated member.
For more information, please contact the Chamber office at email@example.com or (309) 837-4855.
At the present time, there are several openings in the Ambassadors Committee! Please fill out the application below or contact the Chamber to join the team! If you know someone you think would make a great Ambassador, please send them the link to this page or send us their contact information and we will reach out to them and get them all of the information they need.
Past Ambassador of the Year Recipients
- 2022: Laura Leezer
- 2021: Jen Rouse
- 2019: Alexa Shaw
- 2018: Alexa Shaw
- 2017: Jen Rouse
- 2016: Jason Chute
- 2015: Sarah Etter
- 2014: Tricia Russell
- 2012: Marcia Twaddle
- 2010: Brenda Nelson