The Macomb Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Committee serve as the public relations arm of the Chamber. They enhance the image of our business community and the organization by presenting a positive and professional attitude at Chamber events.
About the Ambassadors Committee:
- Limited to 24 members.
- Only employees of Chamber member businesses can apply. A business may only have one representative on the committee.
- Applications are reviewed by the existing Ambassadors and new members are voted in as openings occur.
- Ambassadors attend monthly meetings, Chamber ribbon cuttings, Business After & Before Hours, and other Chamber events as needed.
- The Ambassadors are divided into four teams. These teams alternate hosting Business After & Before Hours.
- An Ambassador of the Year is awarded every year.
For more information, please contact the Chamber office at email@example.com or (309) 837-4855.