Warehouse Delivery AssociatePosted: 10/04/2020
This position will have a responsibility for putting together orders, delivering and staging of products, maintaining inventory, keeping maintenance and inventory records, basic computer skills for updating tags and helping with customer transactions. The person in this position will need to have good people skills as you will work with customers regularly. This employee may be asked to perform additional duties as needed.
· Class A CDL & drug test / clean driving record
· Ability to lift 75#+ / be physically active several hours per day
· Ability to follow maps / route directions.
· Attention to detail. Accuracy is very important.
· Ability to multi-task
· Computer skills – ability to operate Microsoft Systems including Excel
· Ability to learn our computer system to invoice and look up orders
· Ability to take payments / make change
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High School Diploma
Tell a Friend