Sales ConsultantPosted: 01/27/2019
Woodrum Automotive is looking for sales professional.
We are a family owned dealership and have been in the automotive business for over 55 years.
• Competitive pay and incentives.
• Outstanding benefits for you and your family. Health, Vision, Dental, Retirement
• Growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
• Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service.
• Greets customer on the sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, model, and features of the desired vehicle.
• Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle.
• Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
• Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sale and requirements for financing or vehicle lease.
• Visually inspect inventory and maintain knowledge of current inventory.
• Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
• Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
• Assist Sales Manager with customer problems.
• Attends/completes required training and department meetings
• Must be driven to achieve goals and career success.
• Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy.
• Exhibit excellent customer service skills.
• Proven ability to prospect and sell in a team oriented environment.
• Current, valid driver’s license REQUIRED.
• Professional appearance.
• Manufacturer certifications as required.
• Ability to work retail hours of dealership M and F 8-7, T,W,Th 8-6 and Sat 8-4.
• Computer proficient.
This Position is full time commission plus bonus compensation package.
Contact Carl Naylor with any questions. 309.833.2111
Tell a Friend